Storyteller Media publishes a number of authority sites. Here are the specifics on each site:
ClickLikeThis (GoPro Photography blog)
On ClickLikeThis, we blog about GoPro photography – settings, mounts, and video creation. We cover editing software, half-underwater photography, GoPro settings and time-lapse creation. Join us as we share what we learn along the way.
GringosAbroad (Ecuador blog)
What started as a small blog to document our life abroad has grown to become the largest English language blog about Ecuador. We blog about travel, living, and real estate in Ecuador, with a special focus on the city of Cuenca and the surrounding regions.
Other Projects We're Working On:
- GudGear: Outdoor tutorials and reviews for your next adventure.
- EnjoyJava: Coffee is awesome and deserves its own site. This is one we've talked about for a long time – and now we're building it.
- Uganda365: Uganda is home to mountain gorillas, monkeys, elephants, and rhinos.
Our daughter blogs on the following sites:
- Everywhere Wild: A family-friendly destination to learn about amazing animals around the world.
- JustBirding: We're hosting the best birding community.
- Respect the Chocolate: Your gateway to the chocolate universe.
- Autsiverse: Drew's site about autism – for both autsies and allies.
- SoundFlavor: We're creating the tastiest sound flavors! Stay tuned for more.
- JetPeppers: Indoor and backyard gardening blog. Stay tuned for more.
- LivingAbroad: We’re sharing the expat insights you need.
- EhListers: (Nova Scotia travel blog): Looking for the best of Nova Scotia with a distinctly Canadian flavour, eh?
- Storyteller Travel: Our future adventure travel blog
- Que Cosa: Nuestro blog de viajes en español. (Our Spanish language travel blog).